Coffee Break Spanish Study Pack 1
By Radio Lingua & Mark Pentleton
- Category: Foreign Languages, Books, Reference
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2013-07-17
- File Size: 401.65MB
- Author: Radio Lingua & Mark Pentleton
- App Ratings: 3/5 (6 App Reviews)
Book available in PDF, ePub, Kindle, Audiobook
Coffee Break Spanish Study Pack 1 Details
Coffee Break Spanish helps you learn Spanish using our tried and tested method which combines audio, video and text materials in a structured approach.
Based on the hugely popular online course, this study pack offers the video flashcards for lessons 1-5, combining the audio materials with flashcards which allow the learner to see how the words are written. Each lesson comes with several pages of notes, additional vocabulary and bonus listening materials.
Coffee Break Spanish is presented by experienced teacher Mark who is working with learner Kara. You will quickly learn to communicate in Spanish alongside Kara, and by listening to her questions and hearing her mistakes you'll make excellent progress towards your goal of speaking and understanding Spanish.
This study pack covers the following topics:
Lesson 1: ¡Hola! ¿Qué tal? - An introduction to the course; the words for "yes" and "no; asking the question "how are you?" and learning suitable replies.
Lesson 2: Adiós y hasta luego
- Greeting people at different times of the day; introducing yourself; an explanation of the concept of gender in Spanish; saying "goodbye".
Lesson 3: ¿De dónde es usted?
- Talking about where you're from; asking other people where they are from; an introduction to the informal and formal forms of "you"; the words for different nationalities; an introduction to adjectives in Spanish.
Lesson 4: Soy de Málaga, perl vivo en Madrid
- More about "tú" and "usted", the words for "you" in Spanish; talking about where you live; the words for "now" and "but".
Lesson 5: Éste es mi hermano
- Talking about members of your family; introducing people; the words for different family members; how to say "he is called…" or "she is called…".
This book is part of a series of eight study packs for the full introductory course of Coffee Break Spanish. The study packs are being published from August 2013 onwards.
Reviews Add a Review
Norma S. Skipper
Just create an account and you'll get your book read. it's only takes 5 minutes :)
The are so many fake sites which said they have the book that I want. This is the first that worked!
Ola R. Lorenz
My friends are so angry because they don't know how I have all this high quality books. And I still keep silent haha...
Alice J. Jones
I don't think it will worked, but my best friend showed me this site and it does! I finally read my favorite book!