Across Asia on the cheap
By Lonely Planet
- Category: Asia, Books, Travel & Adventure
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2013-02-25
- File Size: 3.09MB
- Author: Lonely Planet
- App Ratings: 3.5/5 (6 App Reviews)
How to download?
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account.
DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use).
CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if you not satisfied.
Join Over 1 Million Happy Readers.
*) Book includes PDF, Epub, Kindle,MOBI and Audiobook version in various languages
Across Asia on the cheap Details
Lonely Planet: #1 Travel publisher in the world*
Lonely Planet Across Asia on the Cheap is reprint of the very first Lonely Planet guide, originally published in 1973. It gives anyone interested in travel a unique insight into how Lonely Planet began and an idea of what it was like to travel overland from Europe to Asia, 40 years ago.
Inside Lonely Planet Across Asia on the Cheap
• Introduction to the Lonely Planet story
• Latest eBooks Discover how far Lonely Planet’s books have changed over the last 40 years
• Country by country get an understanding of what it was like to travel overland in the 70s… ideal for the armchair traveller
• Seamlessly flip between pages
• Quickly find what you are looking for with search capabilities
• Use bookmarks to quickly return to a page
• Add notes by touching a word to personalize your guidebook
• Inbuilt dictionary allows you to quickly look up the meaning of any word
Written and researched by Lonely Planet, Tony and Maureen Wheeler.
About Lonely Planet
Lonely Planet is the world’s leading travel content provider. Started in 1973, we enable curious travelers to experience the world and get to the heart of a place via guidebooks to every destination on the planet, an award-winning website, a suite of mobile and digital travel products, and a dedicated traveler community.
‘TripAdvisor Travelers’ Choice Awards 2012 winner in Favourite Travel Guide category’
“Lonely Planet … It's on everyone's bookshelves; it's in every traveller's hands. It's on mobile phones. It's on the internet. It's everywhere, and it's telling entire generations of people how to travel the world.” – Fairfax Media (Australia)
*#1 in the world market share – source: Nielsen Bookscan. Australia, UK and USA. March 2012-January 2013
Reviews Add a Review
I was worry at first time when I got redirected to the membership site. But now I really excited that I found this website! thank you very much (kiss)
I don't think it will worked, but my best friend showed me this site and it does! I finally read my favorite book!
It's very easy to get high quality books here, thanks! ;)
Nancy Edwards Jenkins
I just wanna say one word... WONDERFUL!! thank you!
Natascha Durham Bivens
The are so many fake sites which said they have the book that I want. This is the first that worked!
Just create an account and you'll get your book read. it's only takes 5 minutes :)