Declutter Your Life: The Art of Tidying Up, Organizing Your Home, Decluttering Your Mind, and Minimalist Living (Less is More!)
By Kevin Garnett
- Category: Lifestyle & Home, Books, Self-Development, Health & Fitness, Spirituality, Self-Improvement
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2018-02-27
- File Size: 385.67KB
- Author: Kevin Garnett
- App Ratings: 4/5 (7 App Reviews)
Declutter Your Life: The Art of Tidying Up, Organizing Your Home, Decluttering Your Mind, and Minimalist Living (Less is More!) Details
Do You Feel Overwhelmed? Don't Know Where to Start With Decluttering Your Home and Mind?
The truth is…you are not alone. We all struggle with organizing our life!
But you don't have to be a powerless victim of clutter. You can take back control of your surroundings and state of mind. By learning how to declutter both.
DOWNLOAD: Declutter Your Life - The Art of Tidying Up, Organizing Your Home, Decluttering Your Mind, and Minimalist Living (Less is More!)
The goal of this book is simple: Simplifying your life is the key to long-lasting happiness. That's why I will teach you practical tips and tricks to (i) organize your home and (ii) declutter your mind.
Why You Should Check Out Declutter Your Life:
This book is divided in 3 parts:
- Part I: Why Should We Declutter? In this first part, you will learn that decluttering your home and mind is they key to real happiness.
- Part II: Declutter Your Home. You will learn how you can declutter your entire home, as we go from room to room.
- Part III: Declutter Your Mind. In this last part, you will learn how you can take control of how you experience the world: taking out the clutter while keeping that which serves you.
Here is what you will learn:
- Why you should declutter your life
- Ten meaningful things that bring real happiness
- How to declutter every room in your house: kitchen, bedroom, living room, bathroom, study and garage.
- How to keep your home decluttered
- How to declutter your mind, by practicing mindfulness, showing gratitude, etc
- And much more!
The bottom line?
Declutter Your Home is a no-fluff guide full of practical suggestions. Applying them will have an immediate effect on your happiness. Less really is more when it comes to decluttering!
Take action now and click the Buy button!
Reviews Add a Review
Norma S. Skipper
Just create an account and you'll get your book read. it's only takes 5 minutes :)
Janet J. Farrar
The are so many fake sites which said they have the book that I want. This is the first that worked!
Ola R. Lorenz
My friends are so angry because they don't know how I have all this high quality books. And I still keep silent haha...
Alice J. Jones
I don't think it will worked, but my best friend showed me this site and it does! I finally read my favorite book!
Carl D. Riley
I was worry at first time when I got redirected to the membership site. But now I really excited that I found this website! thank you very much (kiss)