- Category: Education, Books, Professional & Technical, Medical
- Type: ebook
- Release Date: 2017-05-01
- File Size: 348.90KB
- Author: NetCE
- App Ratings: 0/5 (0 App Reviews)
How to download?
FREE registration for 1 month TRIAL Account.
DOWNLOAD as many books as you like (Personal use).
CANCEL the membership at ANY TIME if you not satisfied.
Join Over 1 Million Happy Readers.
*) Book includes PDF, Epub, Kindle,MOBI and Audiobook version in various languages
Rheumatoid Arthritis Details
Rheumatoid arthritis ranks among the chronic diseases with the greatest effect on health-related quality of life and the most substantial socioeconomic impact, and the intermittent nature of the disease can make diagnosis and treatment difficult. The purpose of this course is to educate healthcare professionals about the epidemiology, diagnosis, and treatment of rheumatoid arthritis in order to ensure early diagnosis and improvement in patients' quality of life. In addition, members of the public may use this course to enhance their personal knowledge of the subject matter presented.
Upon completion of this course, you should be able to:
1. Describe the epidemiology, demographics, and costs related to rheumatoid arthritis (RA).
2. Analyze the pathophysiology and etiology of RA.
3. Identify the associated signs and symptoms of RA, including laboratory findings and implications for differential diagnosis.
4. State the current recommendations for classification of RA according to the American College of Rheumatology (ACR) guidelines.
5. List the benefits and risks associated with pharmacologic RA treatments.
6. Describe the role of surgery and physiotherapy in the treatment for RA.
7. Analyze the role of complementary/alternative therapies in the management of RA.
8. Recognize extra-articular manifestations of RA.
9. Outline the management strategies for patients with RA, including non-English-proficient patients.
This 5-hour continuing education course is available for download for professional development; if continuing education credit is desired, please see instructions included in eBook.
Reviews Add a Review
I was worry at first time when I got redirected to the membership site. But now I really excited that I found this website! thank you very much (kiss)
I don't think it will worked, but my best friend showed me this site and it does! I finally read my favorite book!
My friends are so angry because they don't know how I have all this high quality books. And I still keep silent haha...
It's very easy to get high quality books here, thanks! ;)
Nancy Edwards Jenkins
I just wanna say one word... WONDERFUL!! thank you!
Natascha Durham Bivens
The are so many fake sites which said they have the book that I want. This is the first that worked!
Just create an account and you'll get your book read. it's only takes 5 minutes :)